I made these Popcorn theme Movie Ticket Gift Holders for my sister. I’ve made a similar version which you can see here. This time, I made them slightly different, so I’ll provide the specific directions again.
Popcorn Basket Card
You will need:
- 12×12 Real Red card stock
- Whisper White card stock
- Basic Black card stock
- Daffodil Delight card stock
- Alphabet stamp set , Real Red and Daffodil Delight ink
- Very Vanilla Craft ink
- Sweet Scoops stamp set (retired Summer Mini set)
- White Liquid Applique
- Cut Real Red card stock to 5″ x 12″ and score along the long edge at 4″ and 8 1/4″.
- Apply Sticky Strip along the bottom of the center panel and fold the right side over the center panel. Then, put Sticky Strip on the left panel, along the bottom and the left edge. Fold over and stick.
- Cut 5 strips of Whisper White card stock to 1/2″ x 5″ and adhere them to the front of the card, evenly spaced.
- For the insert, cut a piece of black card stock to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and use the Scallop Edge Border Punch along the top. Cut Whisper White card stock to 3 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ and stamp with a sentiment of your choice.
- Adhere the White card stock to the Black card stock (around the edges only) and using the Slit Punch, punch approximately 1″ from the bottom. This slit will hold the movie tickets or gift card.
- The “popcorn” was stamped using the Tidy Alphabet stamp (retired) and alternating ink color. I layered it on black card stock and attached it to the base with stampin dimensionals.
- The popcorn kernel was made using the ice cream stamp from Sweet Scoops, stamped with Very Vanilla craft ink, then cut out with paper snips. Next, I applied Liquid Applique, heating it until it puffs.