All of my creations are handmade, custom printed, and designed by me. This blog is a place for me to share and showcase some of my designs. If you see something you like, or are interested in creating a custom design, please contact me using the Contact Form on the right side of your screen.
The process for ordering is simple! Each handmade creation is unique and tailored to your specifications. I provide individualized attention, and therefore, can only accept a limited number of orders at a time.
- Choose a design from my website or I can work with you to create a custom design to meet your specifications. Based on our conversations, any photos or links you provide, I can create up to 3 sample designs for you at no charge (PDFs or photos of samples only). If you choose a design from my blog, please note that some colors and images can be customized, so feel free to ask.
STEP 2: Submit Wording, Event Info, Details, Etc.
- Once you have decided on a design, send me the details of your event, wording for the invitation, RSVP information, etc. I will then email PDFs of all text and layout for your approval. At this point you can also choose fonts and colors of text.
STEP 3: Review Your Personalized Sample
- Once all the wording, font, text, and layout are approved, I will create a personalized sample for you. PDF and photos will be emailed to you.
STEP 4: Approving the Final Product
- Once you approve the layout, wording, colors, and appearance, an invoice is sent via PayPal. After payment is received, I will begin to work on your order. At this point, no changes or cancellations can be made.
- Turnaround time is usually 2-4 weeks, depending on the quantity ordered. I ship USPS Priority Mail. Shipping cost is based on the quantity ordered.